Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Rack Anyone?






Bali Seductive Curves Bra
Ultra cushy comfort straps, satiny trim, and a sweet bow detail in front make this plunge bra the ultimate in style and comfort. $30.00

Well I don't know about you but I have a problem finding the perfect bra. VS is definitely one of all women's favorite bra lines. But, for some reason after a while your favorite everyday bra wont last more then 2 months. So I had to go out and find out who actually makes bra's that don't wear and tear that easily and still hold them D cups properly. A co-worker of mine then recommended Lane Bryant, I said "Lane Bryant"? Now did you know you didn't have to be plus size for their bras? Well I just recently bought my first Lane Bryant bra and I am extremely impressed. They run small and are especially for women with a big bust area that need that extra back support. The bra holds them up...Let me just say I can maneuver all day with out readjusting my nipples.... Ha Ha... BTW sizes run from A-I.

No comments:

Post a Comment